Maryland Babies
Options

Harford County Pumpkin Patches

Anyone know of any good pumpkin patches in Harford County? I'm thinking with the weather being somewhat cool on Saturday that we would take Annabelle to pick out her pumpkin. I found this link. I know it's from last year, but I wasn't sure if anyone had any experiences with these locations.

Re: Harford County Pumpkin Patches

• Options
    Lohr's is our favorite for pumpkin and apple picking. We have gone every year since Evan was born!
    Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • Options

imagejenbrian:
    Lohr's is our favorite for pumpkin and apple picking. We have gone every year since Evan was born!

Would you wait until it got closer to Halloween? We really only have three weekends available in October, so I'm trying to figure out if this weekend would be to early. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't think this weekend is too early at all. You will have a good selection of pumpkins! (and apples too if you pick those)

They also do hayrides to the pumpkin patch and apple orchards. It's fun! (and they have good apple cider!)

Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • Options
    We've gone to Applewood and Brads.  Applewood is cute because they go on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, but I think you pay to get in.  Brads also has a corn maize and other cute stuff (train, etc.).
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"