May 2011 Moms
Options

Spotting (maybe TMI)

I've had spotting and bloody discharge the last 2 days.  My OB had me come in today and told me she didn't see that much blood and visually it looks normal.  She had me do some bloodwork, and said she'd get back to me tomorrow. 

Tell me everything's going to be okay...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Spotting (maybe TMI)

• Options

It could be nothing!

Some bleeding could be cervical, and wouldn't be bad. Your cervix is so extra sensitive during pregnancy, and for some people, it can bleed really easily. Sex, some other strain?

Good luck, I hope you are worrying for nothing! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

see a few posts down (bright red spotting)...im right there with you! waiting for my dr. to call me back.

i know it's scary, but let's hope everything is ok for both of us :)

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have been bleeding... and bleeding... and bleeding... Bright red. Dark brown. You name it. I've been worried. Yesterday my ultra sound went well and my doctor called today to tell me the baby is progressing well, so that's great! But she's worried about the bleeding so I am going in for tests on Monday.

A number of friends, and my sister, have had a lot of bleeding in their pregnancies, and everything was fine. So right now I am feeling optimistic.

Best of luck. Fingers crossed. T & P.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
  • Options
    T&P!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies for the T&P.  I'll be thinking of those of you who are also going through this. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"