Parenting after a Loss
Options

Quick update!

Back from the u/s and have to run out to the grocery store in a second, but wanted to let you all know how it went!  Baby looked good, except (s)he measured a week behind.  That worries me a bit but the tech wasn't worried.  I would tell you the gender, except I don't know!  She wrote it down and stapled it all up.  I couldn't tell at all during the u/s, so I will be as surprised as you all are tomorrow when we do the reveal!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Quick update!

• Options
    darn I thought this was a spoiler, glad baby looks good though!!.. guess I will patiently go back to waiting...
  • Options
    So excited to hear; glad that everything went great!  If the tech wasn't worried, I wouldn't worry. :)  Can't wait to see the photos of the cake tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

you have got to be going crazy! how fun!! can hardly wait to hear the news!

• Options
    Great news, looking forward to finding out which team baby will be on!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I don't know how you can resist opening it up!!  I want to know!!

I'm glad he/she looks good!!  

• Options
    but I can't wait til tomorrow!!!! I need to know!!!! :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Awwww, I thought we were going to find out tonight haha!  Well, that will be fun when you all find out together.

• Options
    I can't wait to hear what you're cooking in there! Glad it went well!
  • Options
    Dah!!! I need to know!!! I can't wait until you let us all know!!!
    BFP #1: 10/17/08 EDD: 6/24/09-missed m/c; d&c on 12/8/08 BFP #2: 11/7/09 EDD: 7/15/10-Cabe born on 7/9/10 BFP #3: 10/7/11 EDD: 6/20/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker A Butterfly lies beside us like a sunbeam and for a brief moment, its beauty and glory belong to our world. But then it flies on again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel so lucky to have seen it. In loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"