Texas Babies

Great consignment sale Oct. 2!!!

The San Antonio Moms of Multiples clubs (SAAMOMS) is going to have their fall consignment sale next weekend

When: Saturday, October 2 from 8 a.m. to noon.

Where - Crown of Life Lutheran Church. 19291 Stone Oak Parkway (corner of Stone Oak & Knights Cross).

I found a lot of great stuff at their spring sale. If you need double strollers, etc. I would definitely check it out. Multiples moms have two of lots of stuff - so there is definitely a great selection. We're also going to have a special section for Halloween costumes and Holiday outfits. Also, I'll just add that I think this is a really well run, well organized sale. They have a good selection, but it isn't as crazy/hectic as some of the other moms groups sales - it's a bit easier to navigate. Let me know if you have any questions!

Re: Great consignment sale Oct. 2!!!

• October 2nd? 

Darn, I will be at the Alzheimer's Assoc. Memory Walk Saturday morning. =(  Sounds like a great sale!

• imagedawnzer:

October 2nd? 

Darn, I will be at the Alzheimer's Assoc. Memory Walk Saturday morning. =(  Sounds like a great sale!

YES! Thank you for pointing that out. I had the Friday date in my head b/c the member shop is that night. Oops! I edited to correct it.  

• Loading the player...
  • So I completely forgot that there's a $1 admission fee - everything collected from the admission fee goes to March of Dimes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"