Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Is this lame? (clicky poll)

There is a baby-and-parent dance class at our community center that I want to take with DD, but she's a bit younger than the age range. There is a music class for her age group, but no other dance class.[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is this lame? (clicky poll)

• She is only a month younger than the suggested age.  I say go for it, she may love it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'd probably do the music class first and the dance the next time around; why not?
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it would depend on her development more than her age. I assume they want them to be walking in the dance class, and maybe there are other skills that are needed to get the full benefit. I would call the place and ask those questions. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemeg1974:
    I think it would depend on her development more than her age. I assume they want them to be walking in the dance class, and maybe there are other skills that are needed to get the full benefit. I would call the place and ask those questions. 

This. I think she'd probably get more out of the music class at this age..but then again, I don't know what the dance class entails. 

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"