Trouble TTC
Options

After 65 grueling days.........

its CD1!!!!!!!!! Im very excited! Moving on to 150 mg Clomid CD 3-7 with TI and hopefully a trigger shot. I didnt respond last cycle so im crossing my fingers that this time i respond. It feels good to have a fresh cycle and be optimistic all over again :)

GL to everyone else who is starting or just started a fresh cycle!

Congrats to all the wonderful BFP's! You really give me hope to keep going!!! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: After 65 grueling days.........

• Options
    Good Luck this cycle!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagec&n06:
    Good Luck this cycle!

Thanks so much! Same to you! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay to moving on.  That's great news.  GL!
  • Options
    How exciting! From one long cycle gal to another I know how happy you must be, Good luck this cycle!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • Options

Yay for CD1!!  I'm on CD 41 of a typical 28 day cycle...so I too am waiting for CD 1 to come around again! Good luck to you!! 

Happy Ever After August 2, 2008
    TTC since April 2009 * m/c August '09 6w3d
    HSG Sept. 2010: both tubes blocked
    IVF#1 November 2010: BFN
    FET#1 January 2011: BFN
    IVF#2 April 2011: BFN
    IVF#3 June 2011: BFP!
    1st BETA 107; 2nd BETA 227; 3rd BETA 515
    m/c August 1st 10w1d
    **SAIFW**
  • Options

imageO2BaMom:
    good luck!

Thank you so much! You too!

• Options

imageimoverit:
    Yay to moving on.  That's great news.  GL!

I LOVE your siggy picture! Me and MH are hysterical over here!!

Moving on is great news :) such a good feeling! GL to you this cycle!

• Options

imagemorgs8384:
    How exciting! From one long cycle gal to another I know how happy you must be, Good luck this cycle!

This was definitely the longest one so far! Last one was 43 ish...i definitely hate the waiting in between and i despise Provera. This time i only had to wait 6 days instead of 9! lol

GL to you this cycle too! What cycle day are you on? (I dont remember if i saw it or not lol sorry) Did you respond to the Clomid this time? I sure hope this is it for you!!! GL!

• Options
    imagemybellbride2be:

Yay for CD1!!  I'm on CD 41 of a typical 28 day cycle...so I too am waiting for CD 1 to come around again! Good luck to you!! 

GL to you too and i hope AF comes soon! Have you spoken to the dr about Provera or anything like that to end the cycle? I absolutely HATE that pill but know its just a part of the process and i really dont have any other choice lol.

• Options
    Good luck this cycle!  Hopefully that Clomid will do the trick for you!!
  • Options

imagejillmatheny:
    Good luck this cycle!  Hopefully that Clomid will do the trick for you!!

Thanks so much! I really hope so! Im sorry you have to go the IVF route but im happy you are moving on! GL in Nov!!! Fingers crossed!

• Options
    65 days, that's SUCKS.  I'm glad cd1 is here and I hope the higher dose the trick!
  • Options

imageroadstar:
    65 days, that's SUCKS.  I'm glad cd1 is here and I hope the higher dose the trick!

lol yup it totally sucked!  But hey, its part of the deal right? lol I hope the new dose does it too. Thanks!!! GL to you as well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"