Parenting after a Loss
Options

BFN....

I didn't think I would be disappointed....but I kinda am.

I am not ready to be pg again, but that excitement and nervousness of looking for the second line really kicked in.

I know it is afternoon pee and yada yada ya.... maybe I will test again in a couple of days if there is still no sign of AF.  Otherwise I hope we can stick to our plan of waiting until the beginning of the year to TTC... we will see.

Re: BFN....

• Options

boo...

Well, I hope you get to test again in a few days... and just FYI, I predict that now that you've got a taste of the bfp excitement, you ttc before you'd originally planned... but, as for this round, I'm not giving up hope till AF shows! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I totally understand how you feel. My first full cycle pp was super long. Well, a lot longer than my cycles were. By like a week and a half. When I told DH that I had tested (and it was BFN), I said, "I should be super duper relieved, and while I am, I'm kind of sad too." He said he felt the same way. So we decided not to try yet, but to just forget BC and let it be for a while. Of course, I can't help but wonder when I'm ovulating. Months and months of TTC means those habits die hard!

Anyway, sorry, Knelli. It'll happen when the time is right.

missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePurpleK26:

I predict that now that you've got a taste of the bfp excitement, you ttc before you'd originally planned...

I have a feeling you are right!  DH would be SO excited if I said yes to trying again right now!!  He has serious baby fever!

• Options
    Boo :-( Maybe AF will show for you now. But maybe you just need FMU. I will keep watching for updates on the status.of your ute :-p
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Ha ha.  I totally hear you.  I tested once even though I was still BF and hadn't gotten AF back, and had taken every precaution to not get pg, and I was still dissapointed. :)  
  • Options
    Well if you still get a BFN, the beginning of next year around the corner!!
  • Options

Boooo for BFN.

Elise is sooooo cute!

• Options
    Aww I know what you mean though. I still have baby fever even though I know I am not ready for another one. I would feel that excitement too, waiting to see a second line. Well keep us posted!
    BFP #1: 10/17/08 EDD: 6/24/09-missed m/c; d&c on 12/8/08 BFP #2: 11/7/09 EDD: 7/15/10-Cabe born on 7/9/10 BFP #3: 10/7/11 EDD: 6/20/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker A Butterfly lies beside us like a sunbeam and for a brief moment, its beauty and glory belong to our world. But then it flies on again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel so lucky to have seen it. In loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia.
  • Options

I was like, what?! You're TTC? I'm sorry for the disappointment but if you're not ready for another baby, a BFN is a good thing.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So sorry girl! Try again in the morning. The first of the year will be here before you know it. We're waiting until Spring. That seems like a lifetime away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"