Pregnant after a Loss
Options

I'm gonna vent. (work related) long

Feel free to skip this. I just want to write out my thoughts before I cry.

First, I love what I do. Work is as "fun" as I could imagine. I want to stay home after babe arrives, but that is not financially possible right now. So the plan was to return to work, working 2nd shift instead of first. This way DH would work 6a-2p, I'd work 3:30p-9p. Meaning no daycare. (Yay.) When first brought up everyone I work with said, "okay... fine..." Now that my EDD is getting closer I wanted to make sure things were still going to fall into place. ::sigh:: It's not looking good. Since I am union I have to resign my position. 2nd shift girl was going to take my position, I was going to take hers. Nice and easy. Now girl with higher seniority wants my position, 2nd shift girl would be willing to take higher seniorty girls place (7:30a-1:30p), kind of a hassle but doable. Come to find out boy with higher siniority (he's a float so shifts and locations very) "might" want to take 2nd shift girls job. Meaning I wouldn't get 2nd shift. I just asked him about it. He told me, "That's a long ways away. Can we talk about it another time?" Umm, this is very important to me. I kinda need to know. UGH!!!

And... stupid co-irker (none of the above) wants me to punch her. She didn't ask, but I know she does. Her 15yo daughter called CPS on her. Said something about her mom never being home and when she is home she's drunk. So in return co-irker made a doctor appt to see if daughter is bi-polar. Co-irker "hopes she is cause that would explain a lot". CPS was use correctly, co-irker is not a good mom and she drinks too much.  

I am so happy today is almost over. I can go home and put my pj's on and veg with DH.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm gonna vent. (work related) long

• Options

Oh honey, how stressful. I hope you can work something out with all the first-mentioned coworkers. 

Also, Co-irker sounds like my mom was when I was a child. So sad :( 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Missing our sweet Angeline. BFP #1: 7.12.09 / EDD: 3.15.10 / Missed Miscarriage: 8.14.10
    BFP #2: 3.16.10 / EDD: 11.28.12 / Collin Rex born 12.1.10
    TTC#2: May 2012
    BFP #3: 7.5.12 / CP 7.12.12
    BFP #4: 1.28.12 / EDD: 10.11.13
    betas: 10dpo: 91 / 14dpo: 493 / first u/s: 3.4.13
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Big (((hugs))).  That is so frustrating all around.  I really hope you can get it sorted out quickly so you have a definite plan for when you go back to work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh I'm sorry.  Did you explain to the floater that no you can't figure this out later?  I am glad your day is almost over too.  
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sounds really frustrating.  ((HUGS))  Go home and put your feet up.

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
  • Options
    Crap, I'm sorry it's not all ironed out yet Les.  I hope you all can get it figured out sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    That sounds stressful. I hate when things don't work out like they are supposed to Sad I hope everything works out for you though! As for the drunk co-irker, good for her daughter. I hope CPS is able to help in some way.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"