December 2010 Moms
Options

Cranky

I am a pregzilla today! Every little thing has been making me cringe and want to scream! I'm thinking that the 5-6 hrs of sleep that I've been getting the last week or two has finally caught up to me. Tonight I have a Tylenol PM on the menu and bed by 9!

Anyone else finding that they have a pretty short fuse lately??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cranky

• Options
    imageAndysGrl08:

I am a pregzilla today! Every little thing has been making me cringe and want to scream! I'm thinking that the 5-6 hrs of sleep that I've been getting the last week or two has finally caught up to me. Tonight I have a Tylenol PM on the menu and bed by 9!

Anyone else finding that they have a pretty short fuse lately??

Me! I've had to apologize to Mr.MM a few times this past week because I've been a complete biitch.

• Options
    I fully warned my DH today that I'm a bear. He understands, thankfully and tries to steer clear! I feel bad for the people in training with me. I am in no mood to be a team player at this point!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAndysGrl08:
    I fully warned my DH today that I'm a bear. He understands, thankfully and tries to steer clear! I feel bad for the people in training with me. I am in no mood to be a team player at this point!

Yeah but at least you are aware of it. I'm sure my friends and family appreciate it when I tell them I'm not going anywhere because I'm not very good company right now. The smallest things irritate the shiit out of me and I have to ask myself it it's a rational irritation or irrational. 

• Options

My fuse has been insanely short lately, especially this week. Luckily I have not taken it out on DH, but I think that is mainly because he is working so much and so late lately, that whenever I do see him I'm too happy to be in a bad mood. Everyone else though - particularly at work - is fair game. It's a huge part of the reason why I ended up staying home today. I totally broke down this morning due to how down and cranky I've been feeling, and DH convinced me that my mental well being was more important than sitting on interviews (one of the causes of my stress!!). 

I've also been getting irrationally pissed of about really stupid things. For instance. I run the "sunshine committee" at work, and I decorate this bulletin board in our office every month. A week or so ago, someone took it upon themselves to take down something I had posted, and I was so livid. I knew it was irrational, but I just couldn't help it! 

• Options

Same here!  This week has been awful.  I've either been on the verge of crying or ripping someone's hair out.  I'm sure DH and my co-workers really love me right now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"