Babies on the Brain
Options

Everyone has this friend

that is a know-it-all and can completely annoy the hell out of you. Well mine called me today to tell me all about her unplanned pregnancy. The woes of m/s and how she can already feel kicking at 8weeks. Confused She also went ahead and said that maybe I should wait to have a baby because it's so hard... she had to give up running for all of 4weeks so she could get out of a high risk phase. Ugg.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Everyone has this friend

• Options
    Oh geez. Throatpunch.
  • Options
    Not me.  I don't have friends.  I mean...I'm kind of kidding, but not really. 
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMelaneigh:

I'll be your friend Smile

• Options
    Everyone has a friend that would be better off with a bullet than wasting everyone else's oxygen...but what can you do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebuckin:
    Everyone has a friend that would be better off with a bullet than wasting everyone else's oxygen...but what can you do.

LMAO, Buckin I like the way you see things!

• Options

imagebuckin:

Hahaha! Next time I'll be letting it go to vm.

• Options
    imageSurfBabe900:

imageMelaneigh:

I love my botb friends best of all.  

Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options

imagebuckin:

This is pure awesome and so true 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMelaneigh:
    imageSurfBabe900:

imageMelaneigh:

I love my botb friends best of all.  

Big Smile 

• Options

imagebuckin:

I have a friend whose boyfriend would be better off with a bullet than wasting my oxygen. And borrowing my eggs. And milk. And coffee. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"