Pregnant after IF
Options

Not Enough Parking Spots

My company has two special parking spots for expectant mother employees who are 6+ months pregnant. I just found out that two people in my area are also pregnant (one is 5 weeks, and the other is 8 weeks like me). I'm sure that there are other women on other floors that are also pregnant and close to us in terms of due date. Here's hoping that HR provides more parking spots soon otherwise I might have to wake my lazy butt out of bed earlier to get to one of the two coveted spots when it is my time.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not Enough Parking Spots

• Options

We only have one spot and the only other pregnant person I know of right now at my company is on bedrest so the spot is just waiting for me.

I'm still resisting parking there though. Walking from my car to my office is almost the only regular "exercise" I've been getting these days. Embarrassed The security guard keeps telling me I should start parking there, but I'm going to wait until it's too painful to waddle or it starts getting snowy and icy out. We'll see how that goes...

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Options
    gosh, that's so nice that they even have that for you! I have to walk 1/4 mile from the parking lot to my building and then up 4 flights of stairs to my office! should be fun in the winter, lol. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageaplus816:
    gosh, that's so nice that they even have that for you! I have to walk 1/4 mile from the parking lot to my building and then up 4 flights of stairs to my office! should be fun in the winter, lol. :-)
    Oh gosh, that's rough! I'm not too worried about having to walk, but I would like to avoid the stairs because the parking lot stairs tend to get pretty wet during the winter.
  • Options

L, why are you a victim of the OSB?  Did I miss something?

hope you get a spot :)

• Options
    imagemrslovebug:

L, why are you a victim of the OSB?  Did I miss something?

hope you get a spot :)

Ha ha! I was wondering the same thing. I decided it was because the person was offended by my post and thought I was being too whiny. If so, they obviously missed the sarcasm in my post and that the whole point of it was that I was making a joke about how I am lazy in the mornings and tend to get in late. Oh well... no skin off my teeth!

• Options

I just realized I'll be massively PG in the dead freakin' middle of winter.  "Out of place center of gravity" meet "Icy sidewalks" - I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun together.

Husband has cystic fibrosis. I'm a carrier. We did TESE, IVF, ICSI, and PGD. After two failed IVFs, we were blessed with our twins.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sooo jealous! I work at a freakin' hospital and we don't even have designated spots, not even for the patients. And we have an OBGYN office in the building to boot! I have to say though that I have been pretty lucky as far as parking goes and haven't had to walk too far very often. But lately 10 feet seems too far, especially uphill. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"