Toddlers: 24 Months+

Question if you have a Roundabout or a Marathon

DS Roundabout 50 was nearly impossible to install FF in my car, I had to have the certified guy at the fire dept do it (and I still have no idea how he got it in like he did).  Anyway, it's pretty dirty and I'd like to take the cover off to wash it.  Is there any way of doing that without uninstalling the entire seat? 

Please, please, please say yes :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question if you have a Roundabout or a Marathon

• Not that I know of.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Unless you spot-clean it, not really.  I have done that with OxyClean.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope.

What kind of car do you have? I have 2 Marathons and a Roundabout 50, and I think they are the easiest seats to install both forward and rear-facing. I can't imagine what would have been so hard.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageSuperCuteBenz:

Nope.

What kind of car do you have? I have 2 Marathons and a Roundabout 50, and I think they are the easiest seats to install both forward and rear-facing. I can't imagine what would have been so hard.

Of all cars, I have a volvo xc90 and they are really difficult to install.  A volvo...go figure!  The problem is the headrest.  They are huge, angled forward and completely stationary.  I've been to the dealer for this and they told me they don't move or come out at all for safety reasons. So it's really hard to get a secure fit.

ETA: My mom has a roundabout for her car and we have zero problems installing it...I agree the seat itself is simple, my car is the problem!

• No, and it is a big PITA everytime we (I) have to do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"