Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Its been one month!.......

One month ago today we found out our baby no longer had a heart beat :-(  I need to make a confession though......it broke my heart when we found out and many days I just went through the motions.  But as the weeks have passed there have been times that I realize - I didn't think about the baby at all yesterday.  And that makes me sad.  I never want to forget our baby!  Anyone else like this?!  I would really like a piece of jewelry or something to wear in memory or our little one! 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Its been one month!.......

• Options
    After my cousin lost her pregnancy, she wore a bracelet with his name on it & the other women in my family wore bracelets that said "hope."  It seemed like a nice way to both honor the loss & look towards the future.  Now that I've experienced a loss, I'm thinking of pulling out my hope bracelet while we wait & hope.  She had a perfect little boy less than a year later, so I'm thinking they're lucky bracelets...
  • Options

I am so very sorry for your loss.

I truly believe we always carry your LOs in our hearts. Many of the women here (both past and present) have and will create a memorial pieces - tatoos, necklaces, charms, etc. I think it's a wonderful idea.

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations on making it to the one month milestone. I passed my one month September 18th, and I think the worst should be behind us. I know I'll always love and miss my baby, he/she will always be my first, but I find myself unconsciously not thinking about it. It's not that I forgot, it's just that sometimes I don't remember and I think that's part of human nature. I think we tend to make our pain feel smaller in hind sight to protect ourselves from feeling it forever. We're healing and the deep gash is closed, but the scar remains. I too wanted to never forget my LO so I got a shooting star tattoo in honor of his/her brief yet beautiful existence, a stunning event I will never forget, like a shooting star itself. Tattoos aren't for everyone, I know that, and I thought long and hard before I got mine and I think I made the right decision for me. Jewelry is a great idea and My Forever Child   https://www.myforeverchild.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=Miscarriage-InfantLossJewelry has some beautiful pieces. Also, if you google 'miscarriage memorial jewelry' you'll find a bunch of sites. I hope you find something special, post a link/pic if you can to the one you decide on. Good luck, and happy shopping!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    +HPT 12/1/14
    EDD 8/3/15

• Options
    Just because you didn't have a conscious thought doesn't mean you forgot.
  • Options
    I decided also to get a piece of jewelry to remember our lost LO. I found a necklace at Tiffany that has a disc that says "Peace" and a little cut out of a dove. I feel it perfectly embodies remembering and moving on at the same time.
    BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"