Parenting after 35

Signing diaper was not a fluke

I went home at lunch and our nanny was changing Matty. About 5 minutes after that he started signing diaper.  I asked him if he needed his diaper changes and she responded she had just changed him.  He played for another minute or two, signing diaper a few times and then we smelled it.  He did need a diaper change.  I guess I thought it was good timing or luck the couple of times he did it before but now when he signs diaper I am going to change him every time.  He knows what he needs!

As my mom would say "Waat a smaat bouy!"

Re: Signing diaper was not a fluke

• Is this the same boy that had no words in his vocabulary at his 1 yr well visit? (there is hope for my non-speaking baby!)

Get that boy a potty! Yay Matty! image

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know! I am going to post a 15 month update because Matty's appt is tomorrow but my pedi HAS to be impressed by that.
  • Loading the player...
  • You should show your Pedi that video with the cup. I love that clip!

That is one smart boy!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is awesome!  Go Matty!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • That's amazing, Amy! What a smart boy!
  • imageM.Amy:

"Waat a smaat bouy!"

I agree!  Way to go Matty!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is pretty impressive. Not that you want to push the potty training thing too early, but it might not be a bad idea to put him on one every once in a while. I bet he'll be a breeze to train.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • that's incredible Amy, he's such a smart kiddo!  I am sure you are very proud of him.

Wanna spend some time with my boy?  he still hates to have his diaper changed and fights me every time.  Maybe this will help us both out.  Stick out tongue

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebusybea:

that's incredible Amy, he's such a smart kiddo!  I am sure you are very proud of him.

Wanna spend some time with my boy?  he still hates to have his diaper changed and fights me every time.  Maybe this will help us both out.  Stick out tongue

Oh gosh Matt still fights me.  I wish he didn't. I just wonder how long it is that I can still use the changing table.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"