Parenting after 35

This year has been a little difficult

I quit my job (which I regret sometimes by the way), we moved away from my parents, DH's job has been stressful, money is tight, my grandmother passed away, my DH's father just had open-hear surgery, LO is getting more and more challenging to take care of, I can't find part-time work, and so on.

I'm thankful for our health and that LO is doing great, but I sure hope 2011 is better and things start to look up, especially financially. I feel like we keep spinning our wheels and getting nowhere. Anyway, vent over. I should probably be checking job listings instead of posting on here Stick out tongue

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: This year has been a little difficult

• that's "open-heart"
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • I am sure things will get better for you!  Sending a hug your way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww...sorry 2010 was a tough year and I hope things turn around for you guys for the upcoming year. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Right Hug  I hope 2011 is the best year yet for you.

imageNewMrs07:

I'm thankful for our health and that LO is doing great, but I sure hope 2011 is better and things start to look up, especially financially. I feel like we keep spinning our wheels and getting nowhere. Anyway, vent over. I should probably be checking job listings instead of posting on here Stick out tongue

I could have written this part of your post myself. 

• I think it is healthy that you are writing down all of the reasons you are unhappy/stressed.  Just reading the list made me stressed.  Hopefully it helped a little to vent.

Oh and screw waiting until 2011, I am hoping things turn around soon for you!

• Oh Christina, I'm so sorry you've had a rough year. Here's to hoping '11 is better  :)
  • I have to believe things can only get better!  Sometimes we have to think about all the good things we have to get to a better place emotionally (I have this problem too). 

Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Sending hugs and wishes for better times ahead very very soon!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • I totally agree. Let's make 2011 an awesome year!

•  Sending a hug and hoping things get better soon - try to remmeber all of the good, and know this is always a place to come to for support!!  xo

• Thanks ladies, you rock as usual Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"