Infertility
Options

I feel so much better.

The nurse called (while my husband and I were at a movie) and she went over everything on my answering machine!  So, now I have it for good.  lol.  Most of the drugs I don't need to worry about right now so she did not go into much detail about those.  I guess my only question is now...subcu shots...you have to change where you give yourself the injection every day?  like move between the upper thigh, stomache, and back of the arm?  thanks for everyone's kind words and help.  it has put my mind at ease. Smile
TTC since July 2009.
MFI, Moving onto IVF-ICSI.
IVF #1 = BFP - sadly a blighted ovum discovered at 7 wks.
D+C 12/7/10.
IVF#2 - ER 3/27. 8 fertilized. ET 4/1; transferred 2 blasts; 2 frosties (total of 3 now)
Beta #1, 4/11 = 291! Beta#2, 4/18 = 2702. Beta #3, 4/25 = 17303.
Ultrasound #1, 4/29 = 1 perfect baby and heartbeat!.
7/21 = a/s! It's a boy!!
Robert Lawrence was born on December 1st at 4:32 am weighing 6lb 3oz, 19.5 inches long and healthy as anything!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I feel so much better.

• Options

I do all of the sub-q injections on my abdomen. Each shot needs to be an inch away from the other, and each day you should alternate sides. This can get a little tricky if you are doing multiple injections each day.

Good luck! You'll do great!!

+++
  • Options
    imageEdwina.McDunnough:

I do all of the sub-q injections on my abdomen. Each shot needs to be an inch away from the other, and each day you should alternate sides. This can get a little tricky if you are doing multiple injections each day.

Good luck! You'll do great!!

This is what i do with the lupron.  In the belly, switch sides each day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do all mine in my thigh and well I can't tell where I did it the day before so I just try to aim either high or low each day and rotate back and forth.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I also do all sub-q shots in my abdomen but I do swich sides each day and the locations a little bit.

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

I do all my sub-q in the abdomen.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"