Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

multiple m/c and celiac disease?

I had a positive ANA result according to my RE and I have the rash/itchy skin, gastrointestinal symptoms etc. Could I have celiac disease? What test should I ask for when I meet w/ my new dr.?

Re: multiple m/c and celiac disease?

• I am so sorry. Dealing with multiple losses and unexplained fertility issues must be so hard. I don't have any answers for you, but I am going to my doctor next week to ask some questions myself. DH and I had a very hard time getting pregnant with our first, the one we lost last month, and I have suspected fertility issues for a while. I actually had an appointment set up to discuss options when I finally got my BFP after trying for nearly three years. My best advice would be to tell your doctor you suspect you may have celiac disease (sorry, I'm not familiar with it at all) and ask what type of tests you would need to rule it out, or get a diagnosis. I believe I may actually have PCOS, and plan on asking my doctor about that, among other things. I want to make a list of questions on paper because my mind has been everywhere since my loss last month and I can't really seem to concentrate too well. Are you going to make a list? What are some of your questions going to be? Also, maybe try posting this on the TTCAL board, they may have some insight. Good luck and I hope you get some answers soon. Not knowing what's going on and not knowing what to do is the worst feeling. Hugs.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    +HPT 12/1/14
    EDD 8/3/15

• Thank you for the response =) God, I am so sorry for your loss. None of us should have to go through m/c, It's just so unfair. Keeping you in my T&P.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"