Parenting after a Loss

Purple!

Happy second tri to you!

Did I just see your ticker says 13w3d??? 

So exciting!

Re: Purple!

• Ummm, yeah. Hmmm, I didn't even think of it. That's terrible of me!

Yay for 2nd Tri! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePurpleK26:

Ummm, yeah. Hmmm, I didn't even think of it. That's terrible of me!

Yay for 2nd Tri! 

I guess it's a little different than your pg with K when you were countine everything down huh!

• Loading the player...
  • It is so different. I feel a little bad, it's almost like I'm already been a 'bad mom' to this baby. With K, I counted down by the week, checked in every ticker change day, was an AW when I got under 200 days, 2nd Tri, etc... and I blogged about pg all the time. This time, nothing. I haven't even put our BFP on the blog!

It's not that I'm not excited, but I guess I kinda feel like I shouldn't be making such a big deal out of everything since I've just done it all in the past year.

I guess this is where it's better to have kids a few years apart, but DH and I just don't have the time to wait.  Though, I've always wanted all my kids close in age, so I don't regret getting pg again so quickly.

• Congrats on 2nd tri!!! Smile
  • I think a lot of it is that with your last pg you needed that constant validation that everything was ok.  And it was your first time making it to second tri, under 200 days, and all that stuff.

You aren't a bad mom.  And I am sure you will get more "into it" when you find out the sex/ feel movement.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"