Cincinnati Babies

Gifts to Grow Question

I redeemed some points for a Shutterfly book and calendar.  Does anyone know how I go about getting the codes to enter on Shutterfly?  It really doesn't seem like it should be this difficult.
imageimage
Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Gifts to Grow Question

• They send you the codes via email within about an hour of redeeming.  :)
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • hmmm, that's not good.  I redeemed the points a few weeks ago but am just getting around to creating the book.  I never got an email and I know they expire today.  Guess I'd better get this figured out.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • The gifts to grow points expire today?! I never worried about an expiration date for them...whoops.
  • No, the points don't expire today.  When I redeemed the points, they said the certificates were valid until Sept 30th.
    imageimage
  • They have a customer service line or something where they can resend those if you don't get them (ie. they go to a spam folder or you delete on accident), as they are only single use codes.  I think there is an FAQ section isn't there?  Try that maybe?
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
  • imageMegs&Nick:
    No, the points don't expire today.  When I redeemed the points, they said the certificates were valid until Sept 30th.

Oh gotcha, thanks! I will keep that in mind if that is what I decide to redeem my points on...

• I think I just found on my account where you can see the code!  Go to "view my points history" and then select the "points redeemed" tab... you should see the code under status, I think.
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mrs.Moher!  Those were the right codes and it worked!  I appreciate your help.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"