North Dakota Babies
Options

Similac Girls

I know some of you guys are having a hard time finding the plastic already made similac (I read your post, Nat). I was just at my local BJs and they are STOCKED to the max with it. If any of you need it, let me know - I'm more than happy to pick it up and ship it to you!

Re: Similac Girls

• Options

I totally appreciate your offer and may take you up on it in the future, but between the case that I just ordered and the small supply that I have here, I should be good now for 3+ weeks.  Hopefully by then the powder will be back in stores.  The already made stuff is so much more expensive.  If faced with the choice in the beginning of either BFing or liquid formula, I would have BF simply because the cost is ridiculous.  It's about $2.50 a day for the big container of powdered formula vs, $4.00 a day with the liquid.  (These prices are based on using a $5 manufacturer check with purchase, which is what I do.  I usually use some sort of a coupon in addition, so it could come down lower.)

• Options

imageDreamsBride411:
    I know some of you guys are having a hard time finding the plastic already made similac (I read your post, Nat). I was just at my local BJs and they are STOCKED to the max with it. If any of you need it, let me know - I'm more than happy to pick it up and ship it to you!

Thanks for the offer. Our BJs has it too but its recalled. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"