Parenting after 35

What the heck is up with these STINK bugs!!!

Why are there so many all of the sudden?  I hate them with a passion!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What the heck is up with these STINK bugs!!!

• Colder weather.. they're all looking for a nice warm house to live in!   We don't have stink bugs, but I got mice.  Trade ya.

• We went to a lovely vineyard in Lo Co a few weeks ago. Those suckers were everywhere! A few hitch-hiked their way home with us and are still in the car.

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemama.bear:

We went to a lovely vineyard in Lo Co a few weeks ago. Those suckers were everywhere! A few hitch-hiked their way home with us and are still in the car.

Eeeeek! 

• imagemama.bear:

We went to a lovely vineyard in Lo Co a few weeks ago. Those suckers were everywhere! A few hitch-hiked their way home with us and are still in the car.

No no no no no no no no!  OMG!!! That creeps me out to no end!  We get palmetto bugs (think huge-ass cockroaches) and lizards....no stink bugs...yet. 

• Oh, I hate them sooo much. They are everywhere.

Kari- Ewww. That pic is nightmare inducing.

• imagemama.bear:

Which vineyard is that...we are thinking about going to a few this weekend and I don't want to do that one - because the last thing I need is more stinkbugs around our house!!! They are all over the outside right now and I am doing everything possible to keep them out and not in!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"