Natural Birth
Options

Excuse me ladies ...

I was wondering if anyone had heard from Adamswife this week?  She hasn't been on the 2nd tri board at all and I'm getting a little worried. 

TIA  :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

Re: Excuse me ladies ...

• Options
    No, and I was just wondering the same thing. I hope she's ok.
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options
    Looks like the last time she was online was Saturday evening.  She often takes breaks, though, doesn't she?  She's not an all-day every-day poster like some of us. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageToledoDeux:
    Looks like the last time she was online was Saturday evening.  She often takes breaks, though, doesn't she?  She's not an all-day every-day poster like some of us. :)

Yeah, I know ... but it's been since last week since I'd seen her online and was just a little concerned.  If anyone sees her online, will you ask her to throw me a post on 2nd tri so I know she's ok? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    imageMrsTotty:

imageToledoDeux:

Yeah, I know ... but it's been since last week since I'd seen her online and was just a little concerned.  If anyone sees her online, will you ask her to throw me a post on 2nd tri so I know she's ok? 

Will do:)

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing the other day! Hope everything is okay! Maybe she will pop up sometime soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My guess is that something happened and she is taking another break. I think this because she deleted all of her siggy info/pics.
    "Get your facts first. Then you can distort them as you please." ~ Mark Twain
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"