Northern California Babies
Options

10 million fisher-price products recalled

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 10 million fisher-price products recalled

• Options

Healthy Care, Easy Clean and Close to Me High Chairs

"There were 14 reports of injuries from children falling on or against the pegs on the chairs' rear legs."

Someone better recall my shoes, I trip over those alllll the time. WTH? that just seem frivolous.

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    I totally agree. DD's speech therapist mentioned the recall this morning, and said the tricycles were recalled because there is a plastic key that some kids were leaning over and getting poked. And I thought, um, isn't that life? Not to mention there were 10 reports out of 7 million bikes? Sad that the company has to spend so much money recalling some stuff that really isn't dangerous or poorly made because some people are so litigious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've got one of the trikes, a hand me down from my nephew. I'm trying to envision the key they are referencing could cause injury, including genital bleeding Indifferent. I'll have to check it out at home, but I don't think we'll do anything about this particular recall. I agree I feel like this one is an overreaction.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"