Multiples
Options

Godparents

If you are giving your children Godparents are you having them be the same people for your kids or different people for each child?

For example:  we would like my brother and his wife to be Godparents, are they just Godparents to one child or all three?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Godparents

• Options

You can make that decision.

We are giving each child a different set of godparents just so we can make sure to use all of our siblings and no one feels left out.

It's going to be a personal decision, but either way is fine.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • Options
    We are doing a different set of Godparents for each baby. Even though they are twins, they are two different children! I think it is a personal choice and whatever you choose is fine, but we're doing two sets! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are doing two sets. Each child has their own godparents.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Because I have a bigger family than DH, and we only use family members as godparents, we had to do something slightly unusual.

Linus: Brother and SIL

Miles: Sister and BIL

Oliver: Sister and DH's uncle

So there was some overlap with my sister getting two kids, but DH didn't have any female relatives that could be a godmother.

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    We are considering having our sisters only as Godparents. We don't have any men that we would ask other than our fathers.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Each of ours has their own set.  We wanted them to each have their own special people!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Visit our blog at www.benandkarisjourneytoparenthood.blogspot.com
  • Options
    We're doing separate for each child.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"