South Florida Babies

DH freaked out yesterday

After yesterday's scare to L&D, DH freaked out.  All he kept telling the nurses was that "we don't have names or cribs yet!  they can't come out!"  LOL

So, today after we left the doctor's office, we passed by a lumber store and purchased the wainscotting for their room.  He had already painted the top half a couple of wks ago.  And after he left me at work, he went off to La Ideal and found cribs/dresser in stock we both liked and placed a deposit on it.  I'm going tonight to give my final opinion... and if I like it, we'll finalize pmt today... and delivery would be set for Saturday!

That means that by Saturday we would have gone from a room still set up as a guest room to a full on nursery!  : )  And SIL told me about someone she knows selling a glider set (one we want) in AMAZING condition... we'll prob see that on Saturday too.

Yeah for getting things resolved!  Thanks for letting me share.  : )

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: DH freaked out yesterday

• lol at your DH Stick out tongue

Yay for him going and and making moves as a daddy. 2 Thumbs Up! Hope you both finalize on your decision and that you get your glider as well. Soon that nursery will be all complete and waiting for your baby boys. Hope everything works out and that you start to feel a little better.

• It must have been a reality check! glad things are falling into place!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I wondered how he handled yesterday! I'm sure it was very scary for him. Hooray for him getting things done. How exciting. :)
  • GLad everything is coming along.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LMAO at your husband!! :)

Well if you have the nursery by Sat then you better work on those names Sunday Stick out tongue hee hee

• imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:

LMAO at your husband!! :)

Well if you have the nursery by Sat then you better work on those names Sunday Stick out tongue hee hee

LOL This!

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • didnt know you were in hospital...hope everything is ok!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great news, Jackie!

The only thing still pending for us is the ceiling fan.  It's so hard to find one we like.  We finally chose one last week and purchased it.  But, when DH opened the box, he had an "Ikea episode" and just left it, lol.  He just cursed at how many pieces there were to put together.  But, hopefully, he'll get it done this weekend while I'm at a baby shower.  That's what he did with the crib and surprised me with it. 

Other than that, my hospital bag is about half-packed.  I have a hesitancy to finish packing it b/c it gives me that "this is it" anxious feeling, lol. 

GL with the nursery this weekend!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"