Stay at Home Moms

Rec your toddlers fav toy

I am trying to get Christmas shopping done and wrapped EARLY this year becasue I am scheduled for a c-section Dec 15th.

DD will be 19 months old at Christmas.  I have already bought her a Baby Stella doll, some books, chunky crayons, another set of wooden blocks, a couple of chunky Melissa and Doug puzzles.  I need a few more ideas.

Re: Rec your toddlers fav toy

• Melissa and Doug has magnetic 'dress up' dolls where you can put the clothes on the dolls.

Fisher price has the 'snap and style' dolls (i think that is what they are called) my DD loves them. (it is a really nice toy to distract her with while i am nursing DS) - again you can change the dolls clothes by snapping them on and off. really easy

a doctors kit- can be helpful also and really lend to some good independent play by having her give her dolls/stuffed animals 'check ups'

toddler 'seek and find' books are GREAT-

Mr potato head

Melissa and Doug have great lacing beads sets- really helps with their dexterity and coordination

play doh

stickers

target has a 'vet clinic' toy- that my DD loves. It is like a little house (i guess) and has doors that lock with keys- with matching colors of the doors- and you can put the small stuffed animals in their 'house' and close the door to lock it- for whatever reason this keeps my DD busy FOREVER.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Well, I have a boy - but he LOVES his kitchen/play food/dishes.  He plays with those every. single. day!   I decided to get that for him last Christmas because he was always playing with my friend's daughter's kitchen when we went to her house and he played with my niece's kitchen when we went to visit her as well.  Oh, and we have a microwave for him too :-)

I have only bought one Christmas present so far this year, one of those matching games.  She might be too young for that yet, but then again my DS is pretty immature compared to others his own age (I feel).  

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"