Indiana Babies

wdyt of these shoes?

weird? I'm intrigued. I love the colors. I've never seen anything like it (not that I ever shop for myself)

Re: wdyt of these shoes?

• Love.  I'm a big fan of the retro-sneaker look.  I have some (Puma) and so does DH (New Balance).
    #PerfectStrangers

2012 Races:
    1/28 - Planet Adventure night trail 1/4-marathon - 1:25:47
    3/24 - Sam Costa half marathon - 2:02:47
    4/14 - Hoosier 10 miler - 1:25:21 (8:32) PR!
    7/8 - XTERRA Freedom Fest Hawaii 10K
    9/1 - Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon
    10/20 - Indianapolis Marathon Relay
    11/4 - Monumental Marathon (full marathon #2)
    11/22 - Drumstick Dash 4.5mi
  • imageIndyGirl02:
    Love.  I'm a big fan of the retro-sneaker look.  I have some (Puma) and so does DH (New Balance).

Thanks Amy! I might have to go try them :) I have flat feet so I always have to try them on first.

Stupid ? but any idea who would carry these?

• Loading the player...
  • I don't know for sure, but that type is all around... DSW, Nordstrom, other dept stores...

But you know that zappos has free shipping and free return shipping, right?  As in, you order a pair, it shoes up the next day (literally), and if you don't like it you slap the prepaid UPS label on it and send it back, and you get 100% of your money back.  Order a couple different pairs, keep one, and send back the ones you don't want.  (I've done this lots of times with them!)

#PerfectStrangers

2012 Races:
  • imageIndyGirl02:

I don't know for sure, but that type is all around... DSW, Nordstrom, other dept stores...

But you know that zappos has free shipping and free return shipping, right?  As in, you order a pair, it shoes up the next day (literally), and if you don't like it you slap the prepaid UPS label on it and send it back, and you get 100% of your money back.  Order a couple different pairs, keep one, and send back the ones you don't want.  (I've done this lots of times with them!)

whoa! really?!  Clearly I've never ordered from Zappos.  That's awesome. Maybe I'll try it. 

Thanks!

• That's why zappos is AWESOME! 

And it's early enough in the afternoon that you probably would literally get them tomorrow.  It always says 2-3 day shipping but then after I order I get an email like "Surprise!  We upgraded you to overnight shipping!"  They have a warehouse in Louisville, where there's also a UPS hub, so I think that's probably why they come so fast.

#PerfectStrangers

2012 Races:
  • imageIndyGirl02:

That's why zappos is AWESOME! 

And it's early enough in the afternoon that you probably would literally get them tomorrow.  It always says 2-3 day shipping but then after I order I get an email like "Surprise!  We upgraded you to overnight shipping!"  They have a warehouse in Louisville, where there's also a UPS hub, so I think that's probably why they come so fast.

oh shoot!! I'm going to order now...eee!!!!! thanks!!!

• BTW, the Puma Speeder is what I have... in a color not shown here, it's a light gray with yellow trim/laces.
    #PerfectStrangers

2012 Races:
  • I also love retro looking sneakers.  I really want a pair of Pumas.  I want a pair for Isabella too, but will definitely not be spending that much on baby sneakers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageIndyGirl02:

I don't know for sure, but that type is all around... DSW, Nordstrom, other dept stores...

My husband did this for my birthday.  He got a bunch of black sandels and I opened them all and tried them on and picked a pair. 

• So cute!  I have a similar pair in pink/gray and Jake has a pair in gray/white that we've worn for years.  Love the purple combo!!

The Journey store (there's one in every mall) will likely have them or a pair similar.

• I love them!  But, that's the kind of style I like and wear.  Smile
  • Ditto Journey having them.  I like them but I have a hard time buying shoes online, I need to try them on with what I am wearing them with and see how they look on my foot, maybe that's weird, but sounds like Zappos would be good for that.  

They are cute! 

• I love them. I've never had that brand before.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh Kathy, you're so 21st century now! You text AND you've used Zappos!

Zappos is probably my favorite online store EVER for their amazing shipping policies. I remember at one point I had purchased 6 or 7 pair (pairs?) of wedding shoes and then sent them all back. Fuh-REE!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageNDwife07:

Oh Kathy, you're so 21st century now! You text AND you've used Zappos!

lol I'm so behind

• imagelemen99:
    imageNDwife07:

lol I'm so behind

Hey, I still don't have an actual texting plan - we just use Gchat on our phones because it's free. So technically, I'm not in this century yet either. :)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageNDwife07:
    imagelemen99:
    imageNDwife07:

lol I'm so behind

Hey, I still don't have an actual texting plan - we just use Gchat on our phones because it's free. So technically, I'm not in this century yet either. :)

haha but you have a fancy phone :-) We're both slowly getting there...

• Shoes.com and shoebuy.com have the same shipping policies. I ordered 12 pairs of shoes (6 kinds in 2 sizes each) for a wedding I'm in this weekend. I also did it for my wedding! Hope you find a pair you love!
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"