LGBT Parenting

My late TTT

1) I'm new here- I've been lurking for a while, posted on the bump while I was pregnant (under a different name) and now I'm back.

2) I'm aware its not Tuesday, but I hate doing "intro" posts

3) Little about us: long story short, married great guy, fell in love with my best friend (I call her my B on here) then found out about a LO-to-be (we call her Sugar, or Sug for short)

4) I think my LO is so lucky to have 3 parents that all love her :)

5) Though I've never really run into trouble with it on here, I didn't ever mention that there wasn't really a DH while I was pregnant. I was sick of pretending to be ashamed, so I left the bump.

6) I'm back because I'm no longer afraid of people knowing instead of DH there is just a B

7) Sug just started rolling over and holy crap its hard to keep her still now!

8) I'm severly addicted to diet coke! I just realized I've had 3 cans in about 2 hours, but I've been so productive with my homework, I didn't even notice!

9) Oh yeah, I'm a student/SAHM. I used to work at a daycare center- that's where I met B and she still works there.

10) Apparently my other homework vice is hershey kisses!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My late TTT

• Welcome!

I used to work in a daycare (one that was so NOT LGBT friendly) and I think "hiding" my DW was the hardest thing ever!  I got to be an expert at lying and subbing male pronouns for female ones.  It was horrible!  Thankfully I now have a job where there are no consequences for being LGBT and about half the upper management staff is!  I have been here for a year and I find it hilarious that one of the sups just found out I was when I came back form maternity leave. He asked if the person in my pic with LO was my husband...I looked him and and with the most serious face I could muster said, "No its my wife." He just went oh and walked away.

Oh and Hershy kisses are AMAZING...I wish I had some now...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!

I'm still casting my vote for Pretzel M&Ms... with Peanut Butter M&Ms a close 2nd...

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • imagehandjive76:

Welcome!

I'm still casting my vote for Pretzel M&Ms... with Peanut Butter M&Ms a close 2nd...

OMG yum! I was so excited for those, but they really aren't a substitute for the crispy ones! I miss those :( lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome! Proud of you!!!

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"