Pregnant after IF
Options

Cramping after exercise?

I was just walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes and now I feel crampy.  Is this normal?  It's not like I was super speed walking, just trying to get my butt off the couch!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cramping after exercise?

• Options
    Hmmm... Were you on an incline? If you were, that might be what bothered you.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    I was only on a 3.5 incline.  Since I've spent the last 3 months on the couch sick, I thought I would start off slow.  I did about 2 miles in 30 minutes.  Now I'm back on the couch drinking tons of water...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely take it easy.  You should not be cramping after exercise, and you want to be extra cautious with twins.  Have you discussed exercise limitations with your docs? 
  • Options
    Did you drink enough water during and after? I know I get cramps when I am dehydrated.

• Options
    I've been drinking a ton of water and made sure I had plenty before and after.  My Dr. said light exercise is OK.  I figured walking on the treadmill would be OK but I think I'll call in the morning to make sure she doesn't think I'm pushing it.  Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    I had the same experience and ended up with a irritable uterus diagnoses which then took me off of exercising.  I am literally dying to go back to boot camp.  But the reason why was with multiples your uterus is expanding at such a high rate and so exercising irritates the uterus because of the extra load on your body.  Maybe flat walking would be good. 
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"