Single Parents
Options

Teen Mom

Did anyone watch it last night. I only watched the first 20 minutes and had to turn it off, Amber makes me sick and I just cry for Leah.

Re: Teen Mom

• Options
    I have it tivoed to watch tonight but I despise Amber.  She's a poor excuse for a mother.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I totally agree. Amber makes me wanna scream at the tv. I really wish Gary would grow a brain already and seek some advise from a lawyer to get custody of Leah. Amber is beyond unfit. 

She kind of reminds me of my friend's baby momma. She would stick her baby in her crib with a bottle and just leave her there for hours. No changing her, no letting her out, nothing. She would be in the other room doing drugs. Her previous kid died of "SIDS" at 4 months old. Her then husband (not my friend) and her had a St. Patty's day party and she put the baby in the crib before the party and left him there till she woke up at 4pm. The baby was just left in his crib for almost a whole 24 hours before she checked on him. He had died by the time she went to check on him. It's sad, but in all honesty we all think it's neglect not SIDS that killed the baby.

I really see Amber being one of those moms. Who doesn't have enough sheets for their kids? Seriously? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At least Gary finally took Leah out of there. I can't wait to see next week's episode. I don't understand why Gary didn't call the cops and CPS when Amber punched and slapped him in the face and kicked him in the back.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:

I totally agree. Amber makes me wanna scream at the tv. I really wish Gary would grow a brain already and seek some advise from a lawyer to get custody of Leah. Amber is beyond unfit. 

She kind of reminds me of my friend's baby momma. She would stick her baby in her crib with a bottle and just leave her there for hours. No changing her, no letting her out, nothing. She would be in the other room doing drugs. Her previous kid died of "SIDS" at 4 months old. Her then husband (not my friend) and her had a St. Patty's day party and she put the baby in the crib before the party and left him there till she woke up at 4pm. The baby was just left in his crib for almost a whole 24 hours before she checked on him. He had died by the time she went to check on him. It's sad, but in all honesty we all think it's neglect not SIDS that killed the baby.

I really see Amber being one of those moms. Who doesn't have enough sheets for their kids? Seriously? 

OMG.  That story makes me want to vomit.  Seriously.  So she basically had TWO children die from neglect?

Oh and Amber.  I hope they use all of that footage so that they can take Leah away from her.  She's horrible.  I really hope that she watches all of the footage and feels like the worst mother in the world.  Because she is.  And WTF was in Leah's sippy cup-Kool Aid, Gatorade?  It was blue.  Nice.  Sad thing is that's the least offensive thing she did in that episode. 

I hope Gary takes Leah and never brings her back.  He can file for custody and if he does it first Amber's SOL. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"