Parenting after 35

I thought we were in a recession...

But I cannot find a decent coat for Adrian anywhere! It seems they are all sold out in his size, what the heck is going on!
Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: I thought we were in a recession...

• have you tried Target? Was just there at lunch and there are GOBS of 'em.
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh really, didn't see them there last week, maybe they just got a shipment in. Thanks!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, our Target has a lot, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Could they just not be out yet in San Antonio or do they not get many? 

• It doesn't get bitter cold here so my guess is they just don't bring as many here.
  • Many retailers are increasing demand and lowering costs by not ordering in large quantities. This makes people buy before sales because they are afraid that the item will not be available and also saves the company having to put it on sale. 
  • Did you try the consignment shops yet?  That is where I got my LO's jacket.  I bought it a bit big to get through the entire winter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"