North Carolina Babies
Options

Would you think it's weird (FB related)...

to make your profile pic a pic of your freezer full of breast milk?? I think it's a little weird, but I am in awe of her side by side freezer totally full from top to bottom of BM, plus she posted she is getting a deep freezer for the rest of it. I understand being proud, but I don't think I'd use it as my profile pic!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Would you think it's weird (FB related)...

• Options
    Oh yeah - very weird!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ummm yes. SO weird!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely weird.  Maybe a wall pic to show off because that is pretty impressive, but not profile :)
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAngelPack:
    Definitely weird.  Maybe a wall pic to show off because that is pretty impressive, but not profile :)

Ditto 

• Options
    If someone requested a picture, I would gladly show them my stash but in no way shape or form would I post it on FB and I feel mildly the same way about U/S pictures.
  • Options
    If you are my FB friend she posted in my "Sister Wives" post from the other day and you can see the pic next to her name (Kelley). Crazy.
  • Options

imagedbertagni:
    If you are my FB friend she posted in my "Sister Wives" post from the other day and you can see the pic next to her name (Kelley). Crazy.

I just looked and that is INSANE! Is she just pumping or is she nursing as well? I produced a lot more than J need, so I froze a bunch, but that is a LOT of milk. 

• Options
    She is nursing and pumping!! Crazy. It is really heartwarming though because you can tell by all her posts how much in love she is with BF and being a mom. And she totally isn't a girly girl or someone you would imagine posting things like that!!
  • Options
    Her freezer looks like mine did 9 months ago!  That's hard work and dedication!  Good for her, but some people would be very freaked out by that picture!
  • Options
    I haven't looked at the picture yet --- and kudos to her definitely!  But yeah, that's a bit over the top to put it on FB , IMO!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think it's a little odd, but she must be pretty proud of that!  LOL  Maybe she was responding to some sort of breastfeeding or pumping advocacy thing?  IDK.  I took photos of my stash, but they're not to be found anywhere on Facebook. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"