Upstate NY Babies

Where to buy slippers?

Has anyone seen some good slippers out in the stores?  They need to be pretty simple and not anything like bunny slippers because they're for preschool, so Rosie needs to be able to run around in them.

Read2Me, if you read this, I remember Eva had really cute slippers at the Sandbox.  Where are those from?

Re: Where to buy slippers?

• I just got Evan these at Old Navy. They are simple, but the bottom is more of a fabric, than a rubber sole... not sure if you'd want something harder bottomed for preschool. But they were only $7.50, and I had a 40% off coupon!
  • The slippers Eva was wearing at sandbox were from Target I think- my mom bought them.  I got Eva a cute pair of mary jane type slippers at the Carters store a few weeks ago.  The strap has velcro and Eva is able to get them on and off herself and they stay on.  If you can't find slippers, a lot of the kids at my sister's daycare have crocs instead.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We never liked crocs, but with the kids they are good.. they make crocs slippers which have been good.  It always seems like slippers are slippery, so it has been hard to find anything good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"