Indiana Babies

B+M today

Oh lord. Just WOW.  I lost it.  I think this is their best work ever.

Ryan & Andrea were students at IU when I first got here and I have really enjoyed seeing them "grow up" via B+Ms blog.

So who wants to photo Lewie's birth?  Jac, you up for it?

Re: B+M today

• Oh my gosh.  I cried through the entire thing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::tears::  Amazing.  It makes me think about having Baby C's birth captured on film.  I love that it was all black and white. 
  • Loading the player...
  • wow!!!!!

I love the pic of her BF the baby and the dad is kissing her head. it's so so sweet. 

I also love the one of the baby just have birth the the grandpa (?) looks SO proud.

Oh, and the one of the smooshy baby feet against the glass. 

• imageshauna060708:

So who wants to photo Lewie's birth?  Jac, you up for it?

That would be incredible!

• Beautiful! I love it when people photograph births like this. We took a ton of pictures during my labor/delivery and I love that I have them. The goal was to take only "rated PG-13" pictures, but I have some of the delivery itself and I'm (surprisingly) happy that I have those.

I had my mom, sister, my bestfriend, and DH in the room for the delivery. It was photographed and videotaped. For the next one, I want just DH and I in the room, so I might hire a photographer. The pics that we have are no where near as good as the B+M ones obviously. Maybe the next time around we'll do professional ones?

• I would love to have someone photograph the next baby's birth.  I think the results (if done well) are incredibly moving.  I can't imagine how expensive that would be though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • UH-mazing! They captured the "reality" of labor so well. Showing every emotion. Love it!
    ~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have seen these types of photos before, I love it!  I wouldn't mind doing it for child #2.
  • I've been super emotional lately since Claire is rapidly approaching one Crying, so I was a blubbery mess watching that slide show!  It was so good.  And those songs?  Oh my goodness.  Who knows what they are?
  • I know that the first one is Colbie Callet or however she spells her name.
  • Totally awesome!  DH and I have chatted about having a photographer in the delivery room - completely convinced now that I want one.  And since my OB was the one who did the delivery that was photographed, I know she won't have a problem with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"