Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Really...crappy timing...

So, I had signed up for the weekly pregnancy pregression e-mails way back when I was first pregnant.  For some reason they stopped coming to me by week 6.  I could not get them to e-mail me, so I figured there was a glitch or whatever.  Well, just now, (9 weeks later) one randomly comes through and says, "Your pregnancy: Week 15"...I lost 3 weeks ago.  Really, seriously, you gonna come now, when it's too late!  Where's the delete!
image Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Really...crappy timing...

• That sucks!  I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you can get the e-mails to stop coming!
    Loving life with DH, DS (5), DD and Angel Baby DS watching down from Heaven! We are excited to be trying for our final LO! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you ksmielitz.

I wish you a healthy pregnancy.  (I had the same due date as you)

image Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That is so hard. I'm sorry. I had to stop my weekly email reminders but a few still get through now and then. I've just stopped checking my email for now. I also had the stupid idea of signing up for all these coupons by mail (a freakin week before my m/c) and get a nasty little 'surprise' of a smiling Gerber baby in the mailbox with offers to make sure my baby starts healthy to stay healthy. Come on, seriously? Sometimes it's the little things that hurt the most.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    +HPT 12/1/14
    EDD 8/3/15

• imagejesslw:
    That is so hard. I'm sorry. I had to stop my weekly email reminders but a few still get through now and then. I've just stopped checking my email for now. I also had the stupid idea of signing up for all these coupons by mail (a freakin week before my m/c) and get a nasty little 'surprise' of a smiling Gerber baby in the mailbox with offers to make sure my baby starts healthy to stay healthy. Come on, seriously? Sometimes it's the little things that hurt the most.

I totally agree with this. I can't get my insurance company to stop mailing me things about their pregnancy program where they assign you a nurse for your pregnancy. AND I've already talked to one of their representatives on the phone and told him I miscarried. Yet I'm still getting stuff in the mailbox.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• I got one of those emails the day we didn't see the heartbeat, & I clicked on the spam button.  That seems to do the trick- when you're pregnant again, I think you can just go to your spam filter & unblock it.  Now if there was only a way to block pregnant waitresses when your husband takes you out to lunch after your pre-op appointment!
  • I literally signed up for e-mails from every site and every store..... definitely regretting that now.  Then again, everything reminds me of my baby so I guess the e-mails are just one more thing.  Just unsubscribe and eventually the will go away....  and next time I'm only signing up for a couple.

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Yeah... I had wk-by-wk pg emails coming in to.  Cancelling those last weekend was probably the hardest acceptance of this situation I went through b/c I truly looked forward to those every week.

Sorry that happened to you... it would've brought me to tears for sure!

Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP#4 12/04/2011 EDD 08/12/2012 *DD was born on 08/14/2012*
    BFP#3 01/12/2011 EDD 09/24/2011 saw hb at 7wk5d no hb at 9wk6d d/c on 02/28/2011
    BFP#2 09/03/2010 EDD 05/13/2011 Blighted Ovum m/c on 09/24/2010 at 7wks
    BFP #1 12/26/2007 EDD 09/03/2008 *DS was born on 09/05/2008*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"