Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

eptopic risk

so the RE couldnt find any sign of a fetal sac. but did say it may be in one of the tubes.  i heard that was a painful thing...how do they clean that out?

all i was told was to watch for abdominal pain. i'm curious about this and many other things that happened today.  (it's all just sinking in)

09.10=ectopic m/c, methotrexate tx 12.11-1.11=unknown m/c, D&C for genetics testing. <a href="http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/jenrdh01/theBump Siggy/?action=view

Re: eptopic risk

• Hi, I don't have anything to add, but this just happened to me yesterday.  So, we're in the same boat.  I'm interested to see what others have to say though.

I'm sorry that there's another person going through this.  Lots of hugs to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lots of hugs to you too.  it's a difficult boat to be in.

have you had cramps at all?  i have to say that i have but have been dismissing them as ::shhh:: gas, trying to stay optimistic.  nothing sharp or painful but crampy. :(

09.10=ectopic m/c, methotrexate tx 12.11-1.11=unknown m/c, D&C for genetics testing. <a href="http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/jenrdh01/theBump Siggy/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • I had cramps yesterday.  Like light period cramps.  The doctor didn't seem too alarmed by this.  

I just spoke with my aunt, who works in an OB-GYN office.  She's worked there for years, so I trust her experience.  She said that I should stay calm, not so easy, and that if something happened, there would be definite pain.

I tried sleeping tonight (its 2 am here,) but I am having a lot of trouble calming my mind.  

It was a rough day though yesterday when I found out, and I'm still kind of realizing what this all means.  Hope you're doing okay Jenrdh! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't offer any advice, but I wanted to let you know how very sorry I am for your loss ((((hugs)))) I hope you get some answers soon.
    * PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sorry for your loss...When I had a suspected ectopic they did a simple d&c procedure, finding nothing in the uterus they determined it was an ectopic and I was given a shot of methotrexate. There was no pain (other then the emotional) from the procedure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"