Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Any one know how much Portrait Innovations photos cost?

I can't find a price list on their website, just wondering how much a portrait sheet costs.
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. -FDR

Re: Any one know how much Portrait Innovations photos cost?

• They were having a $9.99 portrait package special.  We purchased that for LO's 6 and 9 month pictures.  I believe the sheets are $15, but a 3 sheet package is $25.

These are the prices they had at our local PI.

• imagemrs_sherod:

They were having a $9.99 portrait package special.  We purchased that for LO's 6 and 9 month pictures.  I believe the sheets are $15, but a 3 sheet package is $25.

These are the prices they had at our local PI.

On their website it says they're still having this special. I went there for family pics & we came out spending much more than $9.95! It was worth it, but I believe that special only covers one pose (I could be wrong).

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The $9.95 "special" is always ongoing there.  As far as other things, it is bizarre how you get packages.  They sit you down, with 3 pics at a time, you choose the ones you like, then they move to the next 3.  After you have picked the ones you like, they tell you package options, but prices change when you rule out pictures, or put ones back in.  I have only done the 9.95 package and just sheets of the ones I liked.  Sheets were $15. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The $9.95 special does only cover one pose... I didn't do 6 month pictures so when we did 9 month pictures I spent a lot more than the $9.95...lol! I'm guessing for her 12 month pics we'll spend a little more too because it'll be a few weeks before Christmas and I might use them for cards too, but after that I think I'd be happy with just the $9.95 package, it covers all of the family getting their copies!

Single sheets were $15 each at my local PI too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I could have sworn sheets by me were $30.  We just did the 13 pose package (plus) for just under $200 when she was a newborn.  We do have the $9.99 single pose package, as well.
    Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"