Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I've only had one period since my MC (July)

I had a MC on July 4th and got AF on August 11th (a little over 5 weeks later).  I have not had one since.  I've had symptoms that it's coming for the past 2 weeks or so.  I'm normally not this anxious about AF making an appearance, but we want to TTC again.  The waiting game sucks. 

Did this happen to anyone else?  How long did it take for your cycles to be normal again?

Re: I've only had one period since my MC (July)

• Options
    I'm still waiting  Sad  It's been over 4 months since my m/c and I am only on my 4th cycle. so one less than I should have had if my body was normal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

First I would like to say I am sorry for your loss. 

My story is almost the same as yours... MC July 4th, D&C July 9th and got AF on August 13th.  I am also still waiting and becoming very anxious. I have taken a couple of pregnancy test and they all have said negative. Called my doctor and they said to give it until Oct. 8th or 9th and test again. (Because I usually ovulate late.) We are also TTC again and just would like to know either way.  I am glad to hear that I am not alone.... but its still very frustrating.

So... I would also like to know if this has happened to anyone else? And, what the outcome was/is.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"