Indiana Babies

So I'm back in Louisville...

...and am sleeping in the last place I will sleep as a single woman.  This is the 8th bed I've slept in over the last 6 weeks and I'm so very glad to be here.  The next 2 days will be full of details and last minute things, but I get to stay in my own hotel room tonight and tomorrow.  One of my BMs is joining me on Friday night so I'm not alone then, which will be great, but I'm glad I have my own space for now. 

64 hours till I'm married!

Re: So I'm back in Louisville...

• SOOOOO exciting!!!  The one feeling I remember from my wedding day (and the week running up to it) is that my cheeks hurt because I was sooooo happy that week I had a perpetual dopey grin on my face the entire time!  You should see pics, I'm a cheezy fool!!! 

::::::::singing "I'm Walkin' on Sunshine" to myself, in your honor:::::::

• imageamstep:

SOOOOO exciting!!!  The one feeling I remember from my wedding day (and the week running up to it) is that my cheeks hurt because I was sooooo happy that week I had a perpetual dopey grin on my face the entire time!  You should see pics, I'm a cheezy fool!!! 

::::::::singing "I'm Walkin' on Sunshine" to myself, in your honor:::::::

I love this!  I keep randomly squealing and grabbing DHTB's  arm and saying, "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!"  Yeah, it's dorky and goofy and I love it!  I totally jumped on my bed in the hotel tonight.  LOL!

• Loading the player...
  • Aww, I love it!!!  I'm so excited for you!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow, can't believe it's almost time!!  Congrats and good luck!  Enjoy these last days.  They might be a little stressful with the final preps, but it's so much fun.  :-)
  • Sending my best wishes to you for a wonderful wedding day and I can't wait to see pictures afterwards. 

Enjoy yourself on your special day and remember to take time to just step back and look around with your DH at everyone who is there sharing your day with you and also take a few minutes just to be alone with him.   The day goes by way to quickly.

• Yay!!!  Not much longer. 
  • YAY!  Can't wait to see pics/hear the details!  
  • imageSuenJon:

Sending my best wishes to you for a wonderful wedding day and I can't wait to see pictures afterwards. 

Enjoy yourself on your special day and remember to take time to just step back and look around with your DH at everyone who is there sharing your day with you and also take a few minutes just to be alone with him.   The day goes by way to quickly.

Sue this is great advice!!!!

• AW, congrats!!!  Enjoy your day and since Mel is slacking on her advice (that I totally agree with), make sure you eat cake!!  Thanks to Mel's advice, I had mine sitting next to my dinner (we cut it before dinner, so it be cut by the staff while we were eating) so I wouldn't have to wait for it and I made sure to get some!! 

Have a great day!  I can't believe it's already here.

• YAY weddings!!  Congrats!!  I hope it's a great day.
  • Soo exciting! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pics of how gorgeous you are on your big day!
    ~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"