Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

introduction

hi ladies.

today i sit on this bump board and i am just numb.  i am fighting the welling tears that are filling my eyes as i try to type this intro.

i didn't think it would hit me.  but when referred to this board it did.

i went for my 6wk ultrasound this morning and was told there was nothing there. after bloodwork it was confirmed that the embryo quit growin about a day or two after my 2nd pos. beta test.  my re wroteon rhe  chart...threatened abortion..... sounds so horrible...

there was talk about an eptopic pregnancy and i am supposed to be super aware of abdominal pain.

i'm just going to browse and find out what you are all talking about...just numb

09.10=ectopic m/c, methotrexate tx 12.11-1.11=unknown m/c, D&C for genetics testing. <a href="http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/jenrdh01/theBump Siggy/?action=view

Re: introduction

• We just found out we had a missed abortion at our 13w3d check up, had a D&C today.  It sucks and there's no way around it.  

When you get your heart set on something.... it's hard.  I was crying hysterical for a couple days... but talking about it with family and friends has made me feel much better.  Let yourself go through the emotions.... talk to friends and family.  It will help.  I hope you feel better.  Try to keep yourself busy and do something for yourself.  Take care. ((Hugs))

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  If you want to cry, then cry.  Let it all out.  For right now, do whatever you can to keep yourself occupied.  Talk to only those who you know will be 100% supportive (I talked to my mom and she ended up upsetting me even more).  Lean on your DH for support.  I wish you the best. 
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenikki04vb:

yourself go through the emotions.... talk to friends and family.  It will help.  I hope you feel better.  Try to keep yourself busy and do something for yourself.  Take care. ((Hugs))

This.  The best advice I was given was to not worry about putting on a "happy face".  Allowing yourself to grieve is important.  I went through a bunch of different emotions and now I am slowly starting to feel better, day by day.  I also agree with taking time to do something for yourself.  I went shopping and also allowed myself to have some guilt free couch potato time!  This board will help - the people here are great!  Hope you feel better soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. I know the feeling of numbness, like shock mixed with unimaginable grief. All your excitement turning into heartbreak. I know it sounds impossible right now, but things will get better. Take things one minute at a time if you have to and just believe life goes on and better days are ahead. This board is a great place, full of wonderful supportive women, and although no one wants to be here, we're all here for you. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and sending big hugs your way.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    +HPT 12/1/14
    EDD 8/3/15

• I am so very sorry for your loss.

During this difficult time I have found so much support from the amazing ladies on this board, I hope you find the same ((((hugs))))

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"