Nurseries and Baby Gear

Mobile for the Arm's Reach Co-sleeper?

Just a thought I've been having...would it be a good idea to get a mobile to attach to the co-sleeper?  The baby will be sleeping in it for the first 6 months and then quite often afterwards....we live in a condo and the baby will have to share a room w/ his 9 year old half sister...so I don't want to keep her up all night, so when she is at our house, the baby will sleep in our room.  Soooo...to make a long story short...do you thin getting a mobile for the co-sleeper is a good idea or pointless?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mobile for the Arm's Reach Co-sleeper?

• I personally think it's pointless, but I also opted to not use a mobile with DS in either his bassinet or his crib. I thought it too distracting and not conducive for sleep. We have a great lil' sleeper, so I'm not going to even consider switching things up for #2.
  • Very good point!  I didn't even think of that.  Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We had baby in there for 6 weeks and I used a baby einstein toy bar clipped across bassinet. It was a random gift we received and seemed to work fine.  I also clipped some of his toys around the sides so he had something fun to look at when he awoke.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"