Indiana Babies

Introduction

Hello all!

I just started using the message boards, so I thought that I would introduce myself.

My name is Christine! :) I'm not really new to The Bump, but I haven't really used the message boards up until now.

I'm 21 years old and I live in Grammer, Indiana. No one ever really knows where this is, but it's equidistant from Columbus, North Vernon and Seymour. But my main city of choice is Columbus, simply because it's the city I know the best.

I've been married since July 2010. :)

I'm 31 weeks pregnant, having a boy, and due in December. I'm a stay at home mom, even though I'm not technically a mom yet.

My Baby Website:

https://BabyOranJaquess.ourbabychannel.com

The other "child" I have is my Chihuahua, Hercules, and he just turned a year in May.

I really enjoy baking, cleaning and crafts. Especially since I quit smoking, it's all done wonders for keeping me busy!

I look forward to chatting, mingling and getting to know all of you. :)

Re: Introduction

• Welcome and congratulations on your marriage and baby boy!
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • welcome!!! Congrats on your little baby!

Your nursery looks great so far!

• Loading the player...
  • imageNDwife07:
    Welcome and congratulations on your marriage and baby boy!

Thank you! I'm super excited on both counts! :P

• imagelemen99:

welcome!!! Congrats on your little baby!

Your nursery looks great so far!

Thank you! I don't have quite as much done as I'd like to at this point, but my baby shower is this weekend, then I get to *really* get things done! Hahaha!

• imagekatiemarie86:
    Welcome! Little boys are great Smile

Thanks! And I think so too! :) Everyone around us told us we would have a boy, and lo and behold, there he was! Hahaha!

Plus, it's the first boy on my husbands side of the family in 18 years! Crazy, huh?

• Congrats and welcome!
  • imagelckytabby3:
    Congrats and welcome!

Thank you! =D

• Congrats again on the wedding and the baby :) I'm a bit partial but little boys are magnificent! You and I are practically neighbors - I live between Hope and Hartsville.

And good job on quitting smoking. It isn't a battle I've had to fight but I'm sure it was tough. I bet you feel so much better!
  • imagekatiemarie86:
    imagekuri1989:

imagekatiemarie86:
    Welcome! Little boys are great Smile

Thanks! And I think so too! :) Everyone around us told us we would have a boy, and lo and behold, there he was! Hahaha!

Plus, it's the first boy on my husbands side of the family in 18 years! Crazy, huh?

Everyone said I was having a boy too. The last name will live on! Haha!

Haha! Yes! My husband's sister is pregnant as well, just a few weeks behind me, and she's having a girl! I was so relieved when I found out that we were NOT having the same!

• imagejac*n*abe:
    Congrats again on the wedding and the baby :) I'm a bit partial but little boys are magnificent! You and I are practically neighbors - I live between Hope and Hartsville.

And good job on quitting smoking. It isn't a battle I've had to fight but I'm sure it was tough. I bet you feel so much better!

Yeah! You're just right up the road! Haha!

And thank you! Yeah, it was pretty tough, took me 2 times, but I did it, and yes I feel MUCH better! :) Both for me *and* the baby!

• Welcome again! I mentioned this in my response to your post yesterday, but I too am from Columbus. I also attended Parkside, Northside, and CNHS :) I'm old though!

Congrats on your wedding and pregnancy, and big congrats on kicking the habit!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome and congratulations! Boys are awesome! :-)
  • Welcome and congrats on your baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome!  Looking forward to getting to know you more on the board!
  • Welcome and congrats on 3 awesome things!
  • Welcome and congrats on your marriage and the baby boy!
  • imagemarleysmom:

Welcome again! I mentioned this in my response to your post yesterday, but I too am from Columbus. I also attended Parkside, Northside, and CNHS :) I'm old though!

Congrats on your wedding and pregnancy, and big congrats on kicking the habit!

Hahaha! Not old, just wise :)

And thank you! :)

• imageBride7-14-07:
    Welcome and congratulations! Boys are awesome! :-)

Thank you! And I think so too :)

• imageherray:
    Welcome and congrats on your baby!

Thank you! :)

• imageCiaoBella07:
    Welcome!  Looking forward to getting to know you more on the board!

Thanks! And I, you :)

• imagefleur-de-lys:
    Welcome & congrats!

imageinkygirl:
    Welcome and congrats on 3 awesome things!

imageindybride4.8.06:
    Welcome and congrats on your marriage and the baby boy!
  • Thank you so much to everyone!

Even if I don't find a lot of people to meet, I at least know I have a nice, wonderful group of ladies to talk to! =D

• Congrats and welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegizmo909:
    Congrats and welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"