Potty Training
Options

Squeeeeee!

Some awesome successes this week:

- Went potty at school both days! No accidents!! (MDO 2 days a week). She previously refused and would go in her pull up. Thus having to keep buying pull ups :(~

- Went potty on the big potty at home. With a ring thingy on it. This is huge cause she previously shrieked and screamed at it. I have been bringing her frog potty and leaving it in the car for outings, cause she will NOT go on public toilets, even with a ring.

I am hoping that we can start using the big one at home, then try in public again later. 

Just when I thought I would be buying pull ups forever (ok, like 2 weeks) I may be able to send her to school in panties soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Squeeeeee!

• Options

that's great news! well done little one! :)

we've had some good news too, visiting PIL, DS was pretty good about remembering (NO accidents on her nice sofas) and was happy to pee on the potty ring as well (he was reluctant before as well).

I guess it just shows that it really does take time and adjustment for them, but that they get there! :)

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • Options
    imagewelshgirl:

that's great news! well done little one! :)

we've had some good news too, visiting PIL, DS was pretty good about remembering (NO accidents on her nice sofas) and was happy to pee on the potty ring as well (he was reluctant before as well).

I guess it just shows that it really does take time and adjustment for them, but that they get there! :)

So glad to hear! I think we were just expecting it to be 100% from day one. Such is not the case! I am still so proud of my big girl for doing so great, so young. She has been in panties 100% day and night for a week now! And not one accident! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is really great news. So happy to hear she is doing so well with the big potty. I also agree, I think we expect so much out of them right from the start and it really is a process, but they get there. I keep telling myself children have been potty trained since like the beginning of time and my girls will get it, it may just take a little longer than I was expecting.
  • Options
    Yay Olivia!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"