Northern California Babies

Gymboree?

I am going to try a free class at Gymboree in Oakland. Does anyone go to Gymboree, any likes/dislikes? I was also considering trying the one in Fremont.

Re: Gymboree?

• My dd went to Gymboree from about 15 months until a few weeks ago. We loved it (although we liked Little Gym when we lived in NC a little better). We only stopped because I feel like she is getting a little old for it and ready for a little more structure. We went to the one in Concord.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We go to the one in San Jose and LOVE it.  Lilly loves going and has so much fun climbing, sliding, play with the toys, musical instruments (little bells, shakers and such).  She has a great time interacting with the other kids.  It's always a great time...we signed up for the plus membership so we can take her everyday if we'd like.  It's such a fun, safe place...we probably take her 4-5 times a week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DS goes to the one in the City, but his membership is on hold right now bc he naps through his current level. He loves it, though, and we'll probably start up again when he's ready for the next level (which is earlier in the day).
  • If you don't have a coupon for the sign up fee getting waved let me know cause I have one if you would like it.
  • Thank you all for the feedback. kittylove I'm DM you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"