TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

**jennsadye1979**

Girl... I just got your PM. I feel like a total shhiithead. Im going to talk to the board and other mods for someone to take over. I am obviously oblivious too situations these days. I apologize again for not being around.

I hope you are doing great!!

(HEY peekers...love you guys and miss you <3)

3 miscarriages, Infertility, & Premature Birth Abigail and Adalynn born @ 25w1d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers FAQ: Resources for New NICU Moms
FAQ: My Friend Just Had a Preemie, How Can I Help?

Re: **jennsadye1979**

• Options
    ::peeking:: I hope that the girls are doing really well!
  • Options

imagesurfergirlkona:
    ::peeking:: I hope that the girls are doing really well!

Thank you Kona! They are doing very good.

3 miscarriages, Infertility, & Premature Birth Abigail and Adalynn born @ 25w1d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers FAQ: Resources for New NICU Moms
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am continuing to pray for them!  I love your siggy pic, they look so sweet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebbhalphen:
    I am continuing to pray for them!  I love your siggy pic, they look so sweet!

Thank you!

• Options

::Also peeking in::  

Clayli, I don't lurk on PgAL, so I didn't realize you had the girls.  Congratulations & it's great to hear that they're doing well!  :)   

• Options
    imageCLAYLIOVER:

Girl... I just got your PM. I feel like a total shhiithead. Im going to talk to the board and other mods for someone to take over. I am obviously oblivious too situations these days. I apologize again for not being around.

I hope you are doing great!!

(HEY peekers...love you guys and miss you <3)

Clayli-No worries!! It's all good and it totally was nothing. I am so happy to see your girls are doing well!!

• Options
    Ditto, I keep checking your blog, Clayli. Take care of yourself and those pretty little babies
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options
    I'm glad the girls are doing well! Good to hear from you :).

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Clayli your girls are adorable! I hope they are doing great and thriving!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"