D.C. Area Babies
Options

straw cups

DS loves drinking from a straw and is great at it....what cup do you recommend and why???

thanks! 

Re: straw cups

• Options

We started with the Nuby straw cups with handles, but we switched over to Munchkin straw cups without handles around DS's first birthday.  I like the ones with the flip tops. 

I prefer the Munchkin straws over the Nuby ones because I think they are a little easier to drink from.  They still have a valve to help prevent spills (so they're not exactly like a plain/disposable type straw), but I think the amount of suction you use to drink from them is a little closer to how you drink from a regular straw.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DD never drank from a sippy, but went straight to these Nuby straw cups.  We liked them because they were easy for her to drink out of, some straw cups are hard for them.  I like the flip lid too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the munchkin cups with the straw that flips down but the first ones we used were the take and toss ones because the straws are narrower and were really easy for DD to drink out of.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecmh06:
    DD never drank from a sippy, but went straight to these Nuby straw cups.  We liked them because they were easy for her to drink out of, some straw cups are hard for them.  I like the flip lid too.

ditto this, but we use these

• Options

I don't rec the Playtex ones.  We had them for Maggie recently and they leak.

• Options
    thanks so much ladies...I had 1 nuby straw 2 handled cup so i bought another one of those and then a nuby non handled straw cup:-)
  • Options
    My faves are the Munchkin ones with the flip top.  I like them because the valve is inside the cup instead of in the straw.  DS can't figure out how to bite and suck on those.  Playtex also makes a flip top straw cup that we use, but sometimes they do leak.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"