Indiana Babies

Sometimes I curse at 3 am...

This is a great blog entry that a friend just shared.  I cried, it's so true!

Re: Sometimes I curse at 3 am...

• That's a really well written post.  On approximately March 1st, I may need you to send that to me again =)
  • That's a great read! I don't remember a ton about the early weeks other than sleep deprivation, lots of poopy diapers and nursing round the clock. I'll have to bookmark that article for future use :)
  • Loading the player...
  • That IS a good one! For some reason, like the way she says Those Women (capital letters), because I think we all have women in our lives we would label as such. I've learned that, just like the blogger, they don't actually exist! They're just as effed up as the rest of us! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageNDwife07:
    That IS a good one! For some reason, like the way she says Those Women (capital letters), because I think we all have women in our lives we would label as such. I've learned that, just like the blogger, they don't actually exist! They're just as effed up as the rest of us! :)

YesYes
  • Unfortunately, Jac, you're one of Those Women for me :) You make it look so damn easy...then again, I've never officially met you. Maybe you have ginormous bags under your eyes. ;-)
  • thanks for passing this along. I'm going to steal it to show some new moms :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNDwife07:
    Unfortunately, Jac, you're one of Those Women for me :) You make it look so damn easy...then again, I've never officially met you. Maybe you have ginormous bags under your eyes. ;-)

Ha! This makes me laugh! Of course I'm thrilled with Grady and feel super duper blessed because he's such a laid-back little guy but I've had my moments ;) You know me though - gotta look on the bright side of everything.

I look at you working moms with a sense of wonder. I don't see how you ever sleep, how you function at work on little sleep, how you get stuff done around the house, etc. I'm lucky if I manage to do a load of laundry each day and it's amazing if I get the kitchen counters wiped down during the day. You working moms astound me!

I feel like I need to work on balance between Grady, house stuff and myself but I'm sure we'll find a rhythm eventually ;)
  • See? It's always something! I wish other mamas were as respectful as we seem to be on this board with each other. I think if moms just opened up more, we'd all respect each other's decisions and parenting styles more.
  • Thank you for posting this - it's been one of those days where even deep breathes aren't working.
  • So good to read! I am putting this in my favorites and when the next child comes along I will read it.

I also have several friend that are pg right now and if needed, I will confess to them this exact same thing. 

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • That is AMAZINGLY written.  I just sent that to my friend who has an almost 2 week old who has had a VERY rough to say the least transition into motherhood: 2 day failed induction, c/s, bfing issues, readmitted for toxemia. etc.

Thanks for sharing.

Deleted
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"