Parenting after 35

Peed On

SIGH

This happens so rarely that I'm shocked when it does.  I picked up Aaron after his nap and his diaper must have shifted--or I didn't fasten right as he squirms like crazy during diaper changes--and all of a sudden I felt something warm and wet on my left side.

Thankfully I had a spare part of pants for Aaron and a spare T-shirt for ME.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Peed On

• In everyone's life a little pee must fall! 
  • Oh yeah, add it to the list of what we endure - peed on, poo-ed on, spit up upon, vomited on, sneezed on.....and if it was any other person, I'd be completely grossed out.  Funny how tolerant of bodily fluids you become when you become a mommy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Same thing happened to me last week.  Might be time for bigger diapers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I always, always, always get Sydney's bath ready, undress her and carry her in to the bathroom naked. Well, two nights ago, she peed all over my thigh while I was adding cold water to her too hot bath. Learned my lesson.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen to you more often (I mean Mom's of boys in general). I always thought boys were notorious for that!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Boo.

Happens to all of us. Mikey peed all over the bathroom when being changed at the mall last weekend. 

• imagemtnrider:
    Same thing happened to me last week.  Might be time for bigger diapers!

His diapers still fit him just fine (size 4) it's just that he squirmed and twisted so much when I put it on him, it wasn't fastened properly.  He's 26 lb and the size 4's go from 22-37 lb... I had a size 5 (leftover from my nephew) and they were way too big.

And, yeah... I've been lucky re: peeing through ON me.  Maybe only a handful of times. Even though he's a boy, even at diaper changes, it's a rare thing.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"