High-Risk Pregnancy

Hospital Bedrest

Here I am, in the hospital for the duration.  Which at the latest will be 2 weeks and 1 day from now when I hit 37 weeks.  But, of course they may decide to take him at any time.  I am actually admitted to a larger hospital an hour and a half from home because this is where my MFM and endocrinologist admit.  So, I am missing my family. 

The other "interesting" development is that he is a complete breech now so I am not going to be allowed to be induced unless he turns on his own.  The docs don't want to try a version as high as my pressures are and they said I am so swollen it would be hard to get a good hold on him.

But, I am glad I am here.  I feel like it is the right place for us and they are taking great care of us both.  T & P's please that no matter when this little man has to come out we are both healthy.

Re: Hospital Bedrest

• I pray that your time in the hospital is restful and keeps your LO in there a couple more weeks!  I hope your family is able to come and visit regularly and that you can just enjoy this restful time....(((HUGS)))
    Loving life with DH, DS (5), DD and Angel Baby DS watching down from Heaven! We are excited to be trying for our final LO! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in the hospital too, but I'm 23w6d because of ruptured membranes on my cervix. I pray that you and your baby come out healthy too. How are you keeping yourself entertained? Thank god for wireless in hospitals
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Amen, about the wireless Internet. Since this is my first day I am still kind of getting into the routine of when who does what.  I have been watching TV and playing games on the computer.  I hope my head will quit hurting so I can read later.

T& P's for you and your little one. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"