TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Jennsadye - cease hip thrusting

:)

That is all.

ETA: I can't spell.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: Jennsadye - cease hip thrusting

• Options

What if she wants to keep on with it?  Girl loves to hump.

Also, HI!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back, naughty girl.  ;)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That's just how I walk now.

In fact, I am considering adding Helga Humps to my sig, cause she just cracks me up so much.

::tacklehugs Carrie::

Welcome Back!!!

• Options
    Welcome back!
  • Options
    Welcome back Carrie!
  • Options
    Welcome back!!

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Woo Hoo!
  • Options

WOOT!

12 long, hard years of TTC-
    Miscarriages, losses, lots of treatments & drugs & IVF

Natural BFP (WTF?!) - 06/04/11 ~ lots of complication and drama, but sweet baby Adele born 02/07/12!

BFP #million -another girl for us! EDD - 05-08-15 (but will come early)

• Options

sweet.

I will say that one of the moves in my kick boxing class looked remarkably like helga, with an elbow smash built in.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options
    And she's................BACK IN THE GAME!  Smooches Carrie!
  • Options
    Welcome back Carrie. I'm sorry the crap you had to deal with.
  • Options
    Welcome back Carrie!
  • Options
    Ahhh, I can resume bumping. My favorite slore is back!
  • Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Carrie!!!!
  • Options
    Yes
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Welcome back, Carrie!

(Jennsadye, please please add some hip thrusting to your siggy, I'll stalk your posts and comments just to see it)

DS1 born 3/30/09
    natural mc @ 10w4d 3/7/10
    DS2 born 9/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    After some of the crap you said involving people that have IVF and the general racists remarks, I can't believe ANYONE would be happy to have you back.
    "Ainsi sera, groigne qui groinge"
  • Options

imageBitterWretchedWoman:
    After some of the crap you said involving people that have IVF and the general racists remarks, I can't believe ANYONE would be happy to have you back.

WTF?

Yeah for Carrie!!

BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

*sigh*

I made comment in very poor taste, yes. Very poor taste. 

But perhaps you need to go back and re-read the IVF comment, mmmkay? Just because I suggested ONE woman was so ugly that a man couldn't maintain his erection when looking at her doesn't mean that I said that about EVERYONE.

So....... gold star for you on your reading comprehension! :)

Also, did you even SEE the comments? Probably not, so bite me.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options

It makes me giggle when AE's who missed the original drama come back to sh*t stir. Find a new hobby. Many of us enjoy knitting. Or, you could try free diving alone with an open wound.

• Options
    imagejohannaknip:

It makes me giggle when AE's who missed the original drama come back to sh*t stir. Find a new hobby. Many of us enjoy knitting. Or, you could try free diving alone with an open wound.

Well played Madam, well played!!

• Options

Beat it.  You are not welcome here.   

• Options

no one asked for your opinion, and I don't believe you are a member of this board. 

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"